- Occupational Therapy Driver Assessments
- Driver rehabilitation programs
- Specialised Driver Training / Specialised Driving Lessons
- Prescription of vehicle modifications for drivers with a physical disability
- Cost varies depending on the type of assessment required. Contact us to enquire.
License Types Assessed
- Private/ Commercial Class C
- Commercial Class C
Please Note: Gold Coast Driver Assessments & Rehab is currently only accepting referrals for participants managed under the NDIS/iCare/NIISQ, workers compensation insurers, and/or CTP insurers.
If you, or any member of your medical team or support network identifies the need for an OT driver assessment, the first step is to see your GP (or the specialist managing your condition) for a written referral letter. Or, give us a call and we would be happy to guide you through the referral process.
Click HERE for the pre-assessment requirements.
Area of Service
- Gold Coast region
- Northern NSW